- Ingrid Erazo, Amy Huang, Yu Hsuan Lin, Hector Lisboa received the General Chemistry 161-162 & 162 Solid Gems Award for Excellence in General Chemistry.
- Jonathan Fetherol, Yaniv Tivon were recognized as an Outstanding Student in Sophomore Chemistry Classes for Excellence in Organic Chemistry.
- Courtney Yurecko was recognized as an Outstanding Student in Junior Organic Chemistry Laboratory for Excellence in Organic Chemistry Laboratory.
- Nil Rawal, Maria Vishnyakova received The Rufus Kleinhans Award for Excellence in Honors General Chemistry.
- Julia Dreifus, Diana Torres-Pinzon received The Roger Sweet Award for Excellence in Organic Chemistry.
- Xiaoming Liu received The Phyllis Dunbar Award for Excellence in Physical Chemistry.
- Neil Patel received the ACS Inorganic Division Award for Excellence in Inorganic Chemistry.
- Zahara Bakhtiar received the ACS Analytical Division Award for Excellence in Instrumental Analysis.
- Walter Drake received The Hypercube Award for Excellence in Chemical Physics.
- David Rehe received The Ning Moeller Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement by a Chemistry Major in the Junior Year.
- Sarah Goodman received The Bruce Garth Award for General Academic Excellence & Research.
- Deepak Gupta received The Van Dyke Award for Academic Excellence & Research in Chemistry.
- Neyra Jemal received the Sanofi-Aventis Award for Excellence in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Aaron Levin received the Enzon Award for Outstanding Senior Chemistry Major
Chemical Resources Awards
Phi Beta Kappa Initiates:
- Casey Hamilton, Neyra Jemal, Charles Kreisel, Laura Sammon, Jeffrey Sun were elected to the Phi Beta Kappa Society.